Do you often complain that you don't have enough time?
Is your health and wellness compromised by your life style?
Do you want to get your wellness back on track?
This is for the folks who just barely squeeze in the basics for the day. I'm not immune- sometimes I'm running from one end of the day to the next, eating random meals off schedule and sipping down trickles of H20.
What I want to share is how I learned to set myself up for wellness success. More often than not, I am thriving and in this post I share you what I did.
Check out this video to see how to find more time for self care and get your wellness back on track.
My life as a mom, wellness practitioner, biz owner is busy but I often find myself more mentally busy that physically busy.
After dealing with my own health issues I HADDDD to make me time a priority.
Me time for me means scheduling acupuncture, chiropractic and massage sessions. It means adequate sleep, it means dates with my husband and friend outings.
Here’s what I did and you can can do to get more time.
9 ways to get more time
- Designate days for particular tasks and days for rest
- Scheduled activities needed to support your wellness- spa, pedicure, massage, pottery class…
- Use lists and a physical planner
- Create better boundaries
- Seriously enlist sitters and mommy’s helpers
- Hire an assistant, VA, or outsource work
- Use apps such as plan or work plan.
- Focus on a task at a time. When scattered it will feel like nothing really gets done. I have to work out of my house sometimes because I get distracted by the laundry, etc
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Until next time....