Many of us are plagued by inflammation. A healthy inflammatory response system is necessary for optimal wellbeing. Reducing the effects of inflammation is essential to supporting overall wellness and proper functioning in the body.
Chronic inflammation is stressful- this 10 day program will ignite the normal healing process and relieve the burden on the body.
this program is for you if you've experienced:
- Minor aches and pains
- Sinus congestion
- Joint stiffness
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Skin problems/irritation
- Irregular bowel habits
The 10 day, Inflammation program entails using whole foods supplements/herbal complexes that will assist you in improving your health and vitality.
After registering you will receive the following:
products in the mail-
• Whole Food supplement shake that includes amino acids, essential fatty acids, vegetable concentrates, and powerful antioxidant protection to support the entire range of body systems
• Combines 20 unique whole food and botanical ingredients designed to support the body’s normal toxin removal process
BLACK CURRANT SEED OIL
• Has been used for years as a natural inflammatory response system support.
• Combines Boswellia, celery seed, ginger and turmeric to maintain healthy joints, circulation, and response to environmental stress.
• Supports capillary integrity and function as well as factors associated with a natural inflammatory response.
Symptom Survey Form via email-
To complete before and after the program to identify changes in your body systems.
Protocol Guide via email-
You'll get a simple guide so you know what, when and how to use the products.
Your 10 days will consist of:
Have 3 SP Complete® shakes per day made with 1 -1 ½ cups of fresh or frozen fruits or vegetables, 8 oz of water, and 2 scoops of SP Complete®
• For optimal results, it is suggested that you follow the Phase I Dietary Guidelines during the program and transition to Phase II after the program.
• Eat frequently throughout the day to maintain even blood sugar levels
• Increase your fruit and vegetable intake to increase fiber and antioxidant levels
• Eat twice as many vegetables as fruits (organic whenever possible)
• Add a mixed green salad with lunch and dinner
• Eat different vegetables with a variety of colors as each color category provides different nutrients!
• Please aviod Wheat/Gluten, Dairy and Soy. You may want to discuss this with your healthcare practitioner to see if you would benefit from eliminating them during this 10-Day Program.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, hot chocolate (limit caffeine intake to 1 per day) //Water, spring water, green tea, herbal teas
- Refined carbohydrates found in cakes, cookies, muffins, donuts, ice cream, etc.//Whole Foods in their natural state
- Artificial sweeteners, table sugar//Raw honey
- Chemical additives, preservatives, dyes, coloring agents, flavors, etc.//Foods and beverages in their natural state
- Meats, chicken, pork, turkey, processed meats, hot dogs, etc.//Small servings* (3 oz.) organic meats, wild salmon
- Foods fried in Trans Fats//“Baked” or foods ‘lightly sautéed” in organic coconut oil, or butter
Water is cleansing! To better determine how much water you need each day, divide your body weight in half. The answer is the approximate number of water ounces you should drink daily. You should drink half of your body weight in ounces. (i.e. If you weigh 200 pounds, you should drink 100 oz, which is eight 12-oz glasses of water a day)
10 Days of Email Support
*not including tax and shipping