Let's face it, many women dread their monthly cycle anticipating excessive flow, cramps, irritability, fatigue, cravings and more. As a society we've come to accept that this is normal but it doesn't have to be. We should embrace our monthly hormonal cycle as an opportunity to be introspective, peaceful and cleansing.
Furthermore, have you noticed that you or a friend or family member has been blasting the A/C, has had their head in the freezer or is a bit irritable? Maybe their going through "The Change"? Menopause is a process that many aren't prepared for and we all deserve graceful transitions. The Female Vitality program will help support symptoms associated with perimenopause.
Our bodies give us direct feedback on our lifestyle. Symptoms are the way the body communicates with us. Poor diet, lack of exercise, improper work life/balance and mental and emotional stress impacts our female vitality. This 10 day program will help support your body with whole food nutrition to "reboot" the system. By assisting in balancing hormones and igniting overall wellness, the body will be better equipped to handle stressors that may have a negative effect on your wellbeing.
this program is for you if you've experienced:
- Mood swings
- Menstrual cramps
- Uncontrollable food cravings
- Irregular periods
- Weight gain or inability to lose weight
- Poor sleep
- Night sweats/hot flashes/"Private Summer"
The 10 day, Female Vitality program entails using whole foods supplements/herbal complexes that will assist you in improving your health and vitality.
After registering you will receive the following:
products in the mail-
• Whole Food supplement shake that includes amino acids, essential fatty acids, vegetable concentrates, and powerful antioxidant protection to support the entire range of body systems
• Combines 20 unique whole food and botanical ingredients designed to support the body’s normal toxin removal process
• Supports a woman’s general well-being and vitality, eases the effects of everyday tension and stress, supports healthy liver function, and encourages healthy menstrual cycling
• A combination product that provides nucleoprotein extracts specific for supporting Pancreas, Thyroid, Pituitary, and Adrenal glands
CHASTE TREE (For Cycling Women)
• Contains specific flavonoids and glycosides which helps promote a natural healthy balance within the female hormonal system
TRIBULUS (For Non-Cycling Women)
• Contains an extract of tribulus and other herbal compounds including glycosides, which helps to support normal hormonal production, vitality, and stamina in women
Symptom Survey Form via email-
To complete before and after the program to identify changes in your body systems.
Protocol Guide via email-
You'll get a simple guide so you know what, when and how to use the products.
What to expect from the program:
- Reduced cravings
- Less bloating
- Better mood
- Some weight loss
- Imporoved energy
- Better sleep
Your 10 days will consist of:
Have 3 SP Complete® shakes per day made with 1 -1 ½ cups of fresh or frozen fruits or vegetables, 8 oz of water, and 2 scoops of SP Complete®
• For optimal results, it is suggested that you follow the Phase I Dietary Guidelines during the program and transition to Phase II after the program.
• Eat frequently throughout the day to maintain even blood sugar levels
• Increase your fruit and vegetable intake to increase fiber and antioxidant levels
• Eat twice as many vegetables as fruits (organic whenever possible)
• Add a mixed green salad with lunch and dinner
• Eat different vegetables with a variety of colors as each color category provides different nutrients!
• Please aviod Wheat/Gluten, Dairy and Soy. You may want to discuss this with your healthcare practitioner to see if you would benefit from eliminating them during this 10-Day Program.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, hot chocolate (limit caffeine intake to 1 per day) //Water, spring water, green tea, herbal teas
- Refined carbohydrates found in cakes, cookies, muffins, donuts, ice cream, etc.//Whole Foods in their natural state
- Artificial sweeteners, table sugar//Raw honey
- Chemical additives, preservatives, dyes, coloring agents, flavors, etc.//Foods and beverages in their natural state
- Meats, chicken, pork, turkey, processed meats, hot dogs, etc.//Small servings* (3 oz.) organic meats, wild salmon
- Foods fried in Trans Fats//“Baked” or foods ‘lightly sautéed” in organic coconut oil, or butter
Water is cleansing! To better determine how much water you need each day, divide your body weight in half. The answer is the approximate number of water ounces you should drink daily. You should drink half of your body weight in ounces. (i.e. If you weigh 200 pounds, you should drink 100 oz, which is eight 12-oz glasses of water a day)
You'll be given a special handout with suggestions on where to start journaling to manage your female vitality from a holistic perspective.
10 Days of Email Support
$156 for cycling women/$187 for non cycling women
*not including tax and shipping