I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids at 22 years old and learned that the western community understands little about the condition.
MANY today have sacrificed what makes them happy for what they were told they were supposed to do. So 1950’s! Today, we live in a time where 9 year olds are CEOs of multimillion dollar companies, information is as close as a key stroke and the sky is the limit when it comes to innovation.
Passion denotes a compelling feeling, enthusiasm or desire for something. Generated in the 2nd Chakra, it is where ideas go through gestation to be delivered into the world.
Let’s see if we can get you closer to figuring out your passion:
When you are in alignment with what excites you, joy transforms the life you knew into a life full of fulfillment. Stay focused on purpose and passion and you will find yourself living your way into a renewed life.
An plan of action for the game of life and how we will play it is in full effect. For a moment, we may even feel ahead of the curve with our blueprint in tact. It’s funny how we act so surprised when we get thrown a curve ball causing impromptu changes to the well thought out plan.
We are in a time when so much of the unexpected and unprecedented is happening in the world. So much about life is not what happens, but how one responds to it. Take a look at a few pointers below that may help you see the blessings in the unpredicted.
1) Reflect on a time that you can remember a grand disappointment and how it gave you new insight, awareness and the start of an awesome experience.
2) Imagine if your life really did go according to the self authored “master plan”. What bullet where you able to dodge by letting fate and the powers that be cause interference?
3) May your best friends, partner, new job, new found hobby or renewed sense of self have come from a chance situation? I bet you never saw that one coming. What joy have they brought to your world? Are you happy with the new you?
4) Our life perspective is often so small when compared to the grand potential we have that we may be unable to see. It’s a good thing we are challenged to evolve and give rise to the bigger and better version of self.
5) Life is about miracles and we can’t plan those!