I don't think anyone can argue that we are living in very interesting times. The need to create and maintain a happy place where one can thrive and be happy, healthy and whole is top priority.
I'm sharing 10 of the most common ways I see patients executing their right to exist free from excess drama, stress and dis-ease:
1) Limit social media exposure
2) Surround yourself with a positive, supportive community
3) Get enough sleep
4) Exercise to move stagnant or negative energy
5) Cleanse the energy in the home by smudging (burning sage)
6) Place cleansing gem stones (such as clear quartz) around the environments you visit daily
7) Manage emotional eating
8) Laugh hard every day
9) Meditate and pray
10) Utilize or create your personal wellness team comprised of your go-to health practitioners such as: acupuncturist, chiropractor, massage therapist, yoga or pilates instructor, physician, naturopath, psychiatrist/psychologist, therapist, personal coach, Reiki master, spiritual advisor....
Remember, it's up to you to create the life you want to life.
I hope this was helpful for you.
Until next time!