Makes about 6-8 servings
- 2, 12-15 oz packages of sprouted tofu, extra firm, diced (doesn’t have to be sprouted)
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced (use more if you like)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2/3 cup Trader Joe’s Organic Broccoli Slaw (can also use 1 carrot, peeled and shredded)
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup organic golden raisins (substitute 1 apple, chopped for low glycemic)
- ½ cup Veganaise
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- juice of ½ large lemon
- 1 tsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbs curry powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Dice the tofu and set to the side.
- Blend all remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the tofu to the large bowl with the dressing.
- Adjust flavors if needed
Hope you enjoy!